Roselle P. O’Brien, M.A.
I am an holistic and certified Life Coach, Health & Nutrition Coach, Holistic Wellness & Health Coach, and Therapeutic Arts Coach with more than thirty years of experience supporting individuals, groups, families, and communities.
My approach is holistic. I consider the whole person and their life as a whole, always with the focus of supporting each individual on their journey towards optimal health, well-being—-and reaching their goals!
- MA in Education
- MFA, Creative Writing
- MA, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- BA, Art/Fine Arts, Education
- Diploma, Nursing
- Certified Life Coach (Transformation Academy)
- Certified Holistic Wellness & Health Coach (Holistic Coach Academy)
- Certified Health & Nutrition Coach (Transformation Academy)
- Certified Therapeutic Arts Life Coach (Transformation Academy)
- Coaching, Education, & Deep Communication (NTNU)
- Eco-Health Care (CELA)
- Nature Connectedness (University of Derby)
- Nutrition & Wellbeing (University of Aberdeen)
- Food as Medicine (Monash University)
- Food & Mood (Deakin University)
- Workplace Wellbeing (Lulea University)
- McLean/Harvard Institute of Coaching