Register for Classes
We are currently enrolling classes for Fall 2020
CREARTH and Arts in Education classes are 30 contact hours, 6 contact hours, or 3 contact hours.
Classes are $7 per contact hour:
- $210 – 30 contact hour class
- $42 – 6 contact hour class
- $21 – 3 contact hour class
About Contact Hours:
Typical college classes meet for 3 hours per week for one semester with one semester being approximately 15 weeks long. This means that one college course, on average, is 45 contact hours. When a class is offered online, the online learning tasks for each week must be the equivalent of the work a student would do for the 3 hours they would be sitting in class each week.
About CREARTH & Arts in Education Classes:
Classes are 30 contact hours, 6 contact hours, or 3 contact hours. All classes are online and presented in a module format:
- 30 contact hour class is made up of 10 individual modules. The work and learning tasks of each module (the assigned readings, writing assignments, quizzes, mid-term, final) are designed to be completed in 1 week/7 days, in 3-4 hours per module. (Mid-terms and finals may take a little longer to complete.) The entire class is designed to be completed in 10 weeks.
- 6 contact hour class can have 2 to 6 modules. The work and learning tasks of a 6 contact hour class (assigned reading, writing assignments) are designed to be completed within 2 weeks. There is an online, comprehensive quiz covering all the course material at the end of the class.
- 3 contact hour class can have 2 to 4 modules. The work and learning tasks of a 3 contact hour class (assigned reading, writing assignments) are designed to be completed within 1 week. There is an online, comprehensive quiz covering all the course material at the end of the class.
Note: Students have access to course material for 90 days and have up to 90 days to complete a class from the start date of the class (or classes) into which they have registered/enrolled. Class start and end dates are listed under “Academic Calendar” below.
Start / End dates for classes (for any given year) are as follows:
- February 1st / May 1st
- April 1st / July 1st
- June 1st / Sept 1st
- October 1st / January 1st
- December 1st / March 1st
It can take up to 10 business days for payments to be successfully processed. Adequate time must be allowed, when registering for classes, for payments to process. It is strongly recommended that students register and pay for classes 2 weeks prior to any start date.
Class Registration: 1 – 2 – 3
1. Complete and submit the registration form:
2. Pay using the PayPal Payment & Check-out portal below
Once your payment has been successfully processed by PayPal, you will be sent an email with the invitation to access your class. Students have access to course content for 90 days from the start date of the class or classes into which they have registered/enrolled.
IMPORTANT: It can take up to 10 business days for payments to be processed. Please keep this in mind when registering for any class.
Certificate of Completion:
Certificates of Completion are provided for all online classes. Certificates of Completion are emailed to students once all class requirements have been successfully met.
Review our Policies for Online Classes:
Please take a moment to read the Policy Statement for all Online Classes for information about our policies for payments, refunds, contacting Creative Arts Therapy & Integrative Care, reasonable accommodations requests, review and resolution of any issues or complaints, and more.
Questions? — Contact Us!
PayPal Payment & Check-out:
30 contact hour classes: $210 (each)
6 contact hour classes: $42 (each)
3 contact hour classes: $21 (each)
Prices and fees subject to change without notice. Website reflects most current rates. All prices are U.S. dollars (USD).
All Original Material and Artwork: © 2013-2020 R.P. O’Brien and Creative Arts Therapy & Integrative Care. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to R.P. O’Brien and Creative Arts Therapy & Integrative Care with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.