Roselle P. O’Brien
I am an Educator, Consultant, and Psychotherapist/Creative Arts Therapist offering an integrative and holistic approach to education, health, and healthy living. I work holistically focusing on our lives as a whole. My work is narrative and grounded in the power of the creative arts to enhance and transform lives.
- M.A., Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. in Education, Language Arts and Curriculum Design
- M.F.A., Creative Writing
- B.A., Art/Fine Arts, Education
- Diploma – Nursing, WalthamWeston Hospital
- Certificate – Voice, New England Conservatory of Music, Preparatory School
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Massachusetts Board of Registration of Allied Mental Health and Human Services Professionals (LMHC #8656)
- Registered Expressive Arts Therapist (REAT), International Expressive Arts Therapy Association (IEATA)
- Certified Intermodal Creative Arts Therapist (ICAT)
- Registered Expressive Arts Consultant/Educator (REACE), International Expressive Arts Therapy Association (IEATA)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education as: School Social Worker/School Adjustment Counselor all grades, Teacher of Students with Disabilities grades PreK-8, Visual Arts Teacher grades PreK-9, Elementary Education Teacher grades 1-6
- Certified by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care as: Preschool Teacher, Infant/Toddler Teacher
Please – do not share confidential or personal information in any communication or message you may leave.
Creative Arts Therapy & Integrative Care responds to mail, emails, voicemail messages as quickly as possible, typically within two to three business days.
All Original Material and Artwork: © 2013-2019 R.P. O’Brien and Creative Arts Therapy & Integrative Care. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to R.P. O’Brien and Creative Arts Therapy & Integrative Care with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.